Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pillow Talk - Comments Needed!

You've got to love Wikipedia! I couldn't have said it better myself. :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillow_talk

I enjoy pillow-talk because it, more often than not, leads to round two of cake-baking!

Please share a pillow-talk moment that you deem educational, humorous, helpful or useful.
(you can remain anonymous on my blog comments section, and I recommend changing names, if need-be, to protect the innocent....or the guilty)

Hope you will join me on this blog journey.

4 comments:

  1. I have had lovers confess more secrets post-coitus, than you could possibly imagine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the quote in the article that says "Great decisions are made during pillow talk." It's a nice time to discuss dreams for the future. I also enjoy pillow talk because I hear many lovely comments about how fabulous I just was!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank, A1 and A2! I am learning much. Appreciate the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One time while I was in Florida visiting a friend, I hooked up with her very sexy neighbor. After having plenty of "cake," we started talking about what we wanted to be and places we wanted to visit. I knew this person for one night years ago, yet it still seems like I know him. He wantedto be a pilot. He wanted to visit New Zealand. I hope all these things happened for him. Now married, my PT these days mostly consists of discussing weekend schedules and shopping lists, but doesn't necessarily feel any less intimate/sexy. I know everything about my husband - who he wants to be and where he wants to travel. And even better, I get to be there when all those things happen and vice versa. Now I just want to figure out what we should have for dinner.

    ReplyDelete